BioTools Inc. Grants Incentive to Boost Nasdaq Listing: Rule 5635(c)(4) Explained

Standard BioTools Inc. (Nasdaq:LAB) is delighted to announce that its Compensation Committee, comprised entirely of independent directors, has granted a generous equity award to an individual joining the team.

As of March 20, 2023, the award includes 647,112 stock options and 112,293 restricted stock units, all of which were issued in accordance with Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4). We are excited to welcome this new hire and are confident that they will make a valuable contribution to our company.

The RSU Award will vest in a staggered schedule, with 1/4th of the total number of shares vesting on April 4, 2023 and the remaining 75% vesting in equal annual installments thereafter, culminating in full vesting on April 4, 2026.

Provided the employee remains a service provider to the company, they will benefit from this generous and exciting vesting schedule. If any vesting date falls on a day when the stock exchange is closed, vesting will occur on the first trading day after.

The stock option award, with an exercise price of $3.99 per share, is valid for 10 years and will begin vesting on April 4, 2023. On the first anniversary of that date, 25% of the shares subject to the award will vest, with the remaining 75% vesting in equal monthly installments until April 4, 2026. Furthermore, vesting of the stock option award and RSU Award may be accelerated upon certain qualifying termination events, as set out in the grantee’s offer letter with Standard BioTools.

About Standard BioTools Inc.

Standard BioTools Inc. (Nasdaq:LAB), formerly known as Fluidigm Corporation, is committed to advancing breakthroughs in human health. Our portfolio of standardized next-generation technologies enables biomedical researchers to develop treatments faster and with greater accuracy.

Our mass cytometry and microfluidics technologies provide repeatable insights into the most pressing areas of research, such as oncology, immunology, and immunotherapy. We work with leading laboratories around the world to ensure our products are used to their full potential.

At Standard BioTools, we are devoted to “Unleashing tools to accelerate breakthroughs in human health”. Our products are for Research Use Only and not for use in diagnostic procedures.

Leave a Comment