IDEAYA Biosciences Grants Incentives to Bolster Nasdaq Listing – April 28, 2023

IDEAYA Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: IDYA) recently welcomed a new team member with the granting of non-qualified stock options to purchase an aggregate of 17,800 shares of the Company’s common stock.

This incentive award was made in accordance with Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4) and was granted under the IDEAYA Biosciences, Inc. 2023 Employment Inducement Incentive Award Plan (2023 Inducement Plan). This is part of the Company’s commitment to precision medicine oncology and the discovery and development of targeted therapeutics.

The 2023 Inducement Plan is a powerful tool to attract new talent to IDEAYA. It enables us to grant equity awards to individuals who may not have worked with us in the past, or have had a break from employment, to incentivize them to join our growing team. This plan is compliant with Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4).

IDEAYA’s stock options come with an exercise price of $18.56 per share, the same as the closing price on the grant date. These options grant the holder 10 years of access, and vesting is spread out over four years.

On the first anniversary of the vesting commencement date, 25% of the options become available, and the remaining 75% vest in equal monthly installments over three years. To keep the stock options valid, the employee must continue to provide services to IDEAYA on each vesting date.

About IDEAYA Biosciences

IDEAYA is a revolutionary precision medicine oncology company that is dedicated to revolutionizing the way cancer is treated. Through its cutting-edge capabilities in identifying and validating translational biomarkers and drug discovery, IDEAYA is focused on selecting patient populations most likely to benefit from its targeted therapies – utilizing the emerging field of synthetic lethality as a means of precision treatment. By taking this approach, IDEAYA is poised to make a massive impact on the way cancer is treated.

Leave a Comment